My clients inspire me.
As my client you’re ready to shed your mask, stop pretending, and let go of the quest for perfection. You want to know and embrace the messy and wonderful parts of you, and find the beauty and ‘realness’ in the imperfection.
In our work together...
- I will teach you how emotions work.
- You will begin to understand the parts of you that up until now have been mysterious or confusing.
- Your go-to reactions will slow down, allowing you to see you have choices.
- You won’t feel stuck anymore.
- You will learn to accept yourself and embrace change.
What kind of therapist are you?
I am deeply present with my clients. I want to know everything there is to know about you. I see the best in you and will help you see the same. I celebrate your bravery for engaging in this work and will stand by your side as we gently peel away the façade and find your authentic self.
What words do your clients use to describe you?
- Intensely curious
- Deeply present
- Non judgemental
What types of therapy do you use with your clients?
I am trained as a Marriage and Family Therapist, which means I know a lot about relationships and how they work. To deepen my knowledge and expertise, I am also trained in